Thursday, May 12, 2016

It's Hard to be Neat...

Hello! I got a change to work on a layout over the weekend in celebration of National Scrapbooking Day! I started with this sketch from Scrapbook Challenges:

SBC_Sketch481

Since the subject of my photos was messy eating, I was also inspired by the mood board at Paper Issues this month:


I was inspired by all the food and splatters. The splatters made me thing of spray ink, so I used a mask and spray for my background cardstock. I then layered on paper and border stickers. I found the phrase for the title on The Perfect Title. At first, I was a little unsure of using such a long title, but I am really happy I did it. I didn't have much for journaling, so the long title added some interest to the page.


I used both a sticker banner and a punched one for this cluster. I finished off the cluster with some chipboard pieces, stickers, a brad and enamel embellishments.

I used similar supplies for this cluster. For my title, I used a combination of letter stickers, rub ons, chipboard letters and die cut words.

Materials:
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned Paper and Stickers- Fancy Pants
Chipboard- Fancy Pants, Studio Calico, Basic Grey
Brads- Maggie Holmes, October Afternoon
Enamel shapes- October Afternoon
Mask- Heidi Swapp
Ink- October Afternoon, Studio Calico, Tsukineko
Rub ons- Making Memories
Pen- Sakura
Punch- American Crafts
Fonts- Famous Fromage, Farewell
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Software- Craft Edge

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch & such a cute title! Thanks for playing at SBC!

    ReplyDelete