Sunday, November 15, 2015

Stick it Down Guest Designer

Hi all! I have exciting news to share! I was selected as the card guest designer at Stick It Down two months in a row! This is the second month, but I am sharing both cards because I never got around to sharing my October card.

First up is my card for the November sketch:
I used a piece of cardstock covered in aluminum foil that I dry embossed. I then used alcohol inks to color the piece. I used my Cricut to cut the clock and gear pieces. The gears I sprayed with Glimmer Mist and the clock was stamped and heat embossed. A few brads and eyelets finished it off.



Next up is my October card that I never posted. It started with this sketch:

I made this card for my nephew who turned 16 at the end of September. I used the same embossing folder as I used on the above card, but this time on black cardstock. I cut the car using my Cricut. I used the yellow striped washi tape because it reminded me of the stripes on the road.

I'd like to give a huge thank you to the ladies at Stick It Down for having me as their guest designer the last two months!

No comments:

Post a Comment