Friday, November 13, 2015

November Calendar Page

Hi all! I finally finished my calendar page for November! I used the October 2-page sketch at Stick it Down: 


I didn't have a color of cardstock that worked with my Simple Stories papers that I wanted to use, so I sprayed some white cardstock with some October Afternoon spray ink. The largest paper flower is a make and take from Scrapfest several years ago. It matched so well with the papers, that I had to use it. I made several more flowers with my Cricut and papers from the collection. I also added the little banner in the bottom right using the corners I cut off of the large "quilted" piece of patterned paper. I was inspired to make the banner by Challenge #10 of the Pinspirational Crop at My Scraps and More.

Materials:
Cardstock- Bazzill, Michaels
Patterned Paper- Simple Stories, unknown
Cartridges- Cricut Classic Font, Walk in My Garden
Ink- October Afternoon, Clearsnap
Buttons- Rusty Pickle
Flower- Prima
Brads- Basic Grey
Photo Corners- EK Success
Pen- Tsukeniko, Creative Memories
Stickers- Simple Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment