Thursday, June 18, 2015

More Cards!!

Today I have a quick run down of cards I have made recently that were not for any specific challenges.

First up is a quick graduation card I made for a young man I have never met. His mom is a friend of a friend and was requesting that people send her son a graduation card. Her son has autism and doesn't have friends and wasn't having a grad party, but she knew he would love to receive graduation cards. This one is very basic, using just cardstock and heat embossing in the school colors.

Next up is an anniversary card. The bottom half of the card is a tag I made a few years ago at Scrapfest.  I pulled it out and decided to finally use it.  I had used Gelatos on the tag, so I pulled mine out and continued the rainbow up the card. I added some Stickles details to the bird, used a strip of washi tape and stamped a sentiment on the inside to finish this one up,

I have one more graduation card to share. This one is for my husband's cousin. I played a bit more with my Distress Stains, using Abandoned Coral and a mist of water to stamp the flower.  I used a Distress marker and water on the leaf stamp. A stamped sentiment, Prima Say It With Pearls, and some ink splatters finished this one off.

No comments:

Post a Comment