I have another wedding card to share, this time for our old babysitter who got married a few weeks ago. I again used a sketch from CASE(E) this Sketch:
My background was inspired by some of the things Jennifer McGuire has been doing lately on her blog. Seriously, if you are into stamping, you need to follow her! I started by stamping my background (which is watercolor paper) with a flower stamp in VersaMark ink. Then I heat embossed it with a iridescent glitter powder. I took my ink blending tool and rubbed some Wild Honey Distress ink over the middles of my flowers. I then misted the paper with plain water. I took a paint brush and used it to pick up Picked Raspberry Distress ink from the pad and added it to the outer edges of the flowers. I also used it to pick up some Walnut Stain Distress ink to add some depth to the flower centers. While that dried, I cut out the bride and groom with my Cricut. I also stamped the sentiment on another piece of watercolor paper and inked it with the same colors.I finished off the card by inking the edges of my watercolor paper pieces to tie them into the silhouettes.