Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy Birthday- Unscripted Sketches and BBTB2

I am back today with a card I made for my nephew who is turning 13 on Sunday.  I used this week's Unscripted Sketch as inspiration.

I also used my Cricut for the Bitten by the Bug 2 challenge for this week, which is called "Little Boy Blue."  The challenge was simply to make a "boy" project using blue.  For my card, I used the cap cut on the "Boys Will Be Boys" Cartridge.  The cut comes with the number 12, but I just decided to not use that part of the cut and cut the 13 in a smaller size to fit on the hat.  

Materials-
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned Paper- My Mind's Eye and Echo Park
Ink- Prima
Ribbon- Target
Brad- Doodlebug Designs
Stamp- The Cottage Stamper, Inc,
Die Cutter- Cricut
Cartridge- Boys Will Be Boys, Storybook

13 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love the papers and patterns you used. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and cheery papers. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love the ball cap with the birthday age on it! I also love the fun and colorful papers you used on this card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the baseball cap with the age on it! Great papers and love the polka dots. Thanks for joining us for the Little Boy Blue challenge at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun card, thanks for joining us at BBTB2, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're nephew is going to love this card. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors! This is so totally a boy card!!! The bright orange ribbon is the perfect pop of color! Thanks for getting crafty with us at Unscripted Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too too cute! Great boy card! Thanks for playing with us this week at US!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card,love how you put your nephew's age on the cap. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute. Great boy b-day card. Thank for joining us at BBTB2 this week; we love it when you play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card fora teenage boy! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete