Monday, August 13, 2012

Nuts About Sketches #226

It's Monday so I am back with a new layout for Nuts About Sketches. This week we had a fun two page sketch to work with. I have been waiting to print these photos until I figured out the best way to display them and this sketch does so beautifully!

I used a mask and Sugar Maple Glimmer mist for the misting behind the title.  I fussy cut the balloon shapes from a sheet of Basic Grey paper.  For the three dimensional balloons I took three of them, folded each one in half length wise and the glued them together.  I played a bit with clustering and layering and used some more rub ons.

Materials:
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned Paper- Deja Views, October Afternoon, Die Cuts With a View, Basic Grey
Stamps- Autumn Leaves
Rub Ons- We R Memory Keepers
Ink- Clearsnap, Tattered Angels, Ranger
Chipboard- American Crafts
Corrugated Arrow- Jillibean Soup
Stickers- Little Yellow Bicycle
Pen- Tsukeniko
Paint- Pebbles
Punch- EK Success
Mask- The Crafter's Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment