Friday, August 17, 2012

Night Night

I got another layout done for the My Scraps Got Talent Contest which ends today.  I did this one for challenge #3 which was to use the sketch below and 5 manufacturers.

As I was making the layout, I was thinking that it meant AT LEAST 5 manufacturers, but now I am not so sure.  I think it may have been ONLY 5 manufacturers.  Oh well, I got another page done.  For the stars on the background I wanted a soft look so I used a Crafter's Workshop template and my white Distress Stain Dabber.  The die cut paper was a yellow color that didn't go with the rest of the layout so I sprayed it with some white Mister Huey's spray ink.  The vellum saying doesn't stand out much, but I decided to make that my title mostly because I couldn't find another place to put a title without making the page feel unbalanced.  :)

Materials:
Cardstock- Bazzill, American Crafts
Patterned Paper- Karen Foster Designs, My Mind's Eye, Pink Paislee
Die Cut Paper- KI Memories
Mask- Crafter's Workshop
Ink- Ranger
Vellum- K and Company
Felt- Fancy Pants Designs
Rubons- American Crafts
Brads- Basic Grey and Making Memories
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Cartridge- Cindy Loo
Sticker- Little Yellow Bicycle
Glitter Glue- Ranger

2 comments: