Saturday, May 5, 2012

Baby card- Cardabilites #54

Happy National Scrapbooking Day! I have yet to do any crafting today, but I hope to get a little done when I get done writing this post. I hope you are having a great day!

 Today I am sharing a card I made earlier this week for a friend who had a baby a week ago.  I used the current sketch at Cardabilities.
I stuck close to the sketch.  I even dry embossed my background with an argyle pattern to match the diamond grid on the sketch.  I cut the sentiment square using my Cricut and the New Arrival cartridge (Card 3 function).

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Perfect baby girl colors, and I love the flower behind the image! Thanks for joining us for the Cardabilities Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I LOVED it!! :-) Its on display on my hutch!

    ReplyDelete