Saturday, March 10, 2012

Scrapbooking Your Faith: I Believe

This week's layout assignment was to make a layout around the prompt "I Believe." I have been really trying in the last year to submit to God's will and plan for me and have come to realize that God's will truly is the best thing! Courtney Walsh (the instructor of the class) encouraged us to use a self portrait for the page, but I ended up using a family photo because 1) I didn't have a self portrait, and 2) my family is a HUGE part of God's plan for me. I started out by looking at Courtney's instructions on how to make the page, but ended up really taking it in my own direction. I used the Basic Grey "Porcelain" collection from a couple of years ago. I haven't used this much lately and had kind of forgotten how beautiful it is! I had a lot of fun tearing and layering on this page. Now I need to figure out what I am going to do for the other part of this week's assignment...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica
    Thanks for sharing your blog with us over on the Big Picture Class. This layout is beautiful.xx

    ReplyDelete