Monday, March 5, 2012

First Reveal at Nuts About Sketches!

Today was the first day that the new design team's work was revealed with a new sketch at "Nuts About Sketches." This week's sketch is a two pager, and I really enjoyed working with it. I made a few modifications to the sizes of the photos and put a journaling spot in the place of one of the photos. After I had everything placed on the page, I felt that the top area needed something, so I pulled out some stamps and a couple of coordinating ink colors. I didn't have flowers that matched my colors so I took some pink ones and sprayed them with Golden Terra Cotta Glimmer Mist. I do all of my misting in a large clothes box (the ones that fold flat) and some of the other colors that I have sprayed in there bled onto the flowers so I ended up having to ink them a bit with brown ink. Here is the sketch and my interpretation:

1 comment:

  1. very beautiful family page... thank you very much for your sweet comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete