For my card yesterday I used the current card sketch at Frosted Designs. I loved all the layers on this and stuck pretty close to the sketch. I also used the current Cooking With Cricut challenge which is to create a project with a Carnival or Carnival Birthday theme. I don't have any really Carnival cartridges, so I had to search a bit for this one. I thought I was pretty familiar with the different costumes on "Paper Doll Dress Up, but I didn't realize there was a clown on it! When I found that, I know that's what I needed to go with. This was a pretty labor intensive card with all the layers to the clown and then the ribbon flower. The ribbon that I used had stitching running through the center of it, so I was hoping I would be able to use that the gather it into a flower... no such luck. I ended up taking that stitching out and doing a running stitch of my own the make the flower. I added some interest to the white cardstock behind the clown by dry embossing it and then pressing it onto an inkpad. I ended up with more ink on it than I had planned, but decided to go with it. In the end, I am really pleased with how this one turned out!