Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Christmas in February

I have been working on my Christmas photos from 2009 and using Echo Park "Everybody Loves Christmsa"! For this layout I used the current sketch from Sketchy Thursdays and the color challenge at Challenge Masters. The color challenge at Challenge Masters was to use at least 3 of the following colors: medium blue, pink, red, green, and light blue. I used all of the colors besides medium blue. As you can see, I switched the title and journaling placement from the sketch because I thought they worked better this way with the pictures I had chosen and how they ended up on the page.



I also made this get well card for my grandma who just had hip surgery using leftovers from my "Summer '09" layout.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely take on the sketch! Love your design and layers and use of colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute cute cute!! LOVING the lo and the card! Those photos are adorable and loving the bit of misting! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh... how adorable is that page?!?! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, I love the colors! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week, come play again!!

    ReplyDelete