I got three more challenges done on three projects that pretty much cover the gamut of subjects.
The first is a layout celebrating our friend Luci's first birthday (She is almost two and a half now, so that shows you how far behind I am!) I did the January Technique Challenge at Challenge Masters for this one. The challenge was to make a fabric flower like the one in the top right corner of the layout. I didn't have fabric that would work, but I had some American Crafts Fabric paper. The fabric paper is pretty stiff so it was a little hard to work with, but I am still happy with the result.
The next project is a wedding card I did for the Cards Challenge at Challenge Masters. The challenge was to make a card with a love theme, using 2 patterned papers, some bling, ribbon or lace, glitter, at least one heart and the color blue. I also used the current sketch from "Sketches in Thyme."
The final project is a sympathy card for the family of my classmate who passed. I did the stamping challenge for this one. The challenge was to paper piece a stamped image. So I stamped the flower image on the card and then on a scrap of patterned paper. I cut out the flowers from the patterned paper and glued them over the flowers on the card. The sentiment on the front is from a Stampin' Up set called "Hope for Comfort". I don't know if this set is still available, but the sentiments in it are great. I have not had to make many sympathy cards (thankfully) but when I do, this set always has words when words fail me (as they do now).