Sunday, July 18, 2010

Technique Challenge

It's been a while since I posted, but I have a good reason: I had a baby! William was born July 9th and we are so excited to have him as part of our family.

My first layout is from my brother and sister-in-law's wedding last year using photos from the ceremony. (I've had this one done for a while, I just hadn't taken a photo of it.)



The next layout I started before William was born, but then it sat for over a week on my desk. I finally had a little time yesterday to finish it. It is for the Technique Challenge at Challenge Masters. The challenge was to make patriotic pinwheels. I thought these pictures of Ellie at the county fairs last year worked very well with the red, white and blue.



Finally, a picture of the reason I haven't been scrapping. :)

1 comment: