Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

I was hoping to be holding my baby by now, but I guess we will have to wait a few more days to meet him/her. We spent the day with family having a BBQ, playing games and shooting off some fireworks. It was fun and took my mind of being pregnant for a while.

While I've been waiting to go into labor, I have been getting some more scrapping done. My first project was a birthday card for my sister-in-law whose birthday is on Wednesday. I used this week's sketch from Get Sketchy.





My second project was a layout for the July Surprise Challenge at Challenge Masters. Colette challenged us to use the Becky Fleck sketch below and turn the single photo into a multiphoto photo collage. I had just bought the Cosmo Cricket DeLovely collection yesterday and the fun patterns and bright colors had me inspired to create.


No comments:

Post a Comment