Thursday, August 8, 2024

August Calendar page

Hi all! I am finally getting around to posting my August calendar page using the last challenge from July at Lasting Memories: use the letters in Autumn to create a layout.

Here's how it worked out for me:
A- aqua
U- upper case letters
T- tag
U- uneven number of photos
M- mica spray
N- numbers (in my journaling)

I started with a sketch from Page Maps. I added a couple more photos to my layout. I used the collection I recently picked up at a garage sale recently again. I just love the fun, bright colors of this one! I used my Cricut to cut the title letters three times from pink cardstock. I stacked them up for dimension. I used some banner punches to make the little banner at the top on either side of my layout. The green and pink rick rack is a border stickers and the lower border is yellow ribbon. I used some preprinted die cuts and stickers for embellishments. I added some ink splatters, sequins, and puffy stickers to finish off my clusters.

 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment