Thursday, December 29, 2022

January 2023 Calendar Page

Hello all! Can you believe 2022 is almost over?? I am here today with my January 2023 calendar page! I started with the double page sketch at Stick It Down:


I stuck pretty close to the sketch on this one. I bought a Christmas Warehouse box from Simple Stories and these are some of the goodies from that box! I started by selecting my patterned papers and die cuts and laid them out on my layout. I used my Cricut and some coordinating cardstock to make the large doily on the left hand page. A journaling spot worked perfectly for my journaling for the month on the left side of my layout. I found some foam Thickers that matched perfectly, so I used those for my title. To mimic the lines down to the ornaments on the sketch, I dripped spray ink down my layout. I think it gives the effect of icicles. I finished off my layout with some brad stickers and Nuvo Drops.

 Thanks for checking out my layout!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this Jessica!! I really love that doily and the ink drippings. So creative! Thanks for playing at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout - love all the wintery embellishment details! Thanks for scrapping along with us this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete