Sunday, June 12, 2022

Happy Anniversary- Fusion

Hello again! I have another card to share. This time I was inspired by the new challenge at Fusion:
This inspiration photo is so pretty and I thought it was perfect for an anniversary card. I started by pulling out a piece of white cardstock and dry embossing it with lines to mimic the boards in the photo. I then found a piece of tan cardstock and stamped it with a script background stamp in brown. I then went to work looking in Cricut Design Space for circles to cut out. I found these polka dot wreaths and cut them from dark brown cardstock. I also pulled a couple of colors of green and cut the leaves. I glued them onto the card. I then stamped my sentiment on vellum, trimmed it and attached it to the card. To finish off the card, I used gold Liquid Pearls on the leaves, Dirty Bronze Nuvo drops on the circles, and clear sequins scattered across my background for some sparkle.



 Thanks for checking out my card!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful anniversary card. I like all the details you put into this. Thanks for playing over at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete