Saturday, June 11, 2022

Father's Day- Sketch Saturday

Hello! I have two new cards to share today! For these cards, I started with this sketch from Sketch Saturday:


I also worked again with the June card kit from Simon Says Stamp. I used the enclosed green cardstock and the patterned paper with the cute little scenes. I found two scenes that I felt fit Father's Day and trimmed them out of the paper. I rounded the corners and matted them on dark blue cardstock. I found some patterned paper scraps that coordinated. To add interest to the background with an embossing folder. Before I placed the paper in the folder, I used a brayer to roll some yellow Distress Oxide ink into the folder. That made my indentations yellow. I added my scenes with foam tape for dimension and added a little twine bow to the top. I stamped the sentiment on grey cardstock and trimmed little banners. 


 Thanks for stopping by to check out my cards!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic use of the sketch! Great cards, and beautiful embossing/inking for the back panels. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete