Thursday, February 17, 2022

March Calendar Page- Stick It Down Guest Designer

Hello, I have fun news to share! I am the guest designer at Stick It Down this month. I got to work with this fabulous two page layout:


I used the Vicki Boutin Color Study collection for my layout. I found this triangle cut file in my collection and cut it from matching green cardstock. I used some pink inks and did the packaging technique on my background. I thought it went well with the mixed media feel of the patterned papers. I filled some of the triangles with patterned paper to add interest and color to the cut. I cut the title from black cardstock 3 times and layered it up to create some dimension. I used embellishments from several places to finish off this layout. 


 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment