Sunday, February 20, 2022

Grow Baby

Hi all! I have a new layout to share. Sometimes I have time to sit down and a layout comes together quickly. Other times, a layout comes together in short bursts over a week. This was the second kind. 

I started with this sketch from Rochelle Spears:



I needed to make this a two page layout, so I started with the sketch for the left hand page and made a coordinating design for the second page. I pulled a bunch of coordinating patterned papers and cut strips. Some were shorter, so I cut them and put the gaps behind the photos (a little tip to get the most out of those scraps!). I decided to use my Cricut to cut the title and numbers for how old my son was in each photo. I typed and cut stips for the journaling with the milestones he reached each month. To finish off the page, I used some chipboard pieces, washi tape and stickers.


 I used the top left to bottom right diagonal from the bonus challenge from Scrap with Stacy:



No comments:

Post a Comment