Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Happy Birthday- The Card Concept and Sketch Saturday

 Hello again! I'm back with another card today! For this card, I pulled inspiration from The Card Concept and the sketch from Sketch Saturday:





I worked with the colors if the inspiration photo to make a pretty spring birthday card. I used the other embossing folder I bought a while back for my background. I then attached it to a pre printed card that was the right orange color. I stamped my sentiment on a piece of subtly patterned paper that I then matted on orange cardstock. I took some gold twine and tied a bow around the sentiment panel. For the bottom border, I found a piece of lace in an off white color. I finished off the card with some gold Liquid Pearls.


Thanks for stopping by to check out my card. Stop by tomrrow for one more card that I made recently!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete