Monday, December 10, 2018

November and December Calendar Pages

Hello! I'm still alive! I had a crazy busy fall with photos. I got a few cards and layouts done, but never had a chance to post them. I will be working on that in the next week or so! Today I am sharing my calendar layouts for November and December.

My November page is based on the double sketch from October at Stick It Down.


I stuck pretty close to this sketch as it worked well to get lots of photos on my page. I stuck my patterned paper down and then used the smooshing technique to add the ink in the corners. I then splattered some gold ink for some added interest. I embellished with some stickers from the collection kit.


Next is my December page using the November double sketch at Stick It Down.

I started by spraying my cardstock with green ink. I then took a evergreen branch stamp and added tat in the corners of where my photos would be. I layered on the photos. I cut the ornambents using the Holiday Cakes Cricut Cartridge. I cut them in a couple of sizes and from a couple of different papers and then put them together. I popped a couple up on foam adhesive for some dimension. I made bows from thin ribbon and floss. 






No comments:

Post a Comment