Monday, December 31, 2018

January Calendar page

Hello and Happy New Year's Eve! It's hard to believe that 2018 is coming to an end! It has been an eventful year and I am looking forward to what 2019 will bring! I have my January calendar page ready, using photos from January 2018. I started with this sketch from Stick It Down:


I added some extra photos to the layout, but kept the large "T" element. I kept the embellishments pretty simple since there are so many photos; a few stickers and rub ons are all I added. I did attach some of the stickers with foam tape for some dimension.


I am also entering this in the Lasting Memories patterned paper challenge: use at least 3 patterned papers. I used exactly 3, the mittens snowflakes and the red that I die cut the title from.




5 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout and great photos! Love the colour coordination! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout... love the extra photos. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet photos and great job with that sketch! Great choice of papers too! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I love how you interpreted the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down and Lasting Memories!
    Lauren
    SID DT
    LM DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to use our sketch! Very fun. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete