Thursday, March 15, 2018

Family Is Everything

Hello! I have a new layout to share! This one came together pretty quick thanks to a page kit from The Scrap Room. I won a gift card to their store last month and I ordered the November 2017 Flavors of the Month kit because I like that there were some fall papers as well as papers that could be used anytime. I worked with the Pink Paislee "Turn the Page" papers for this layout.


I was also inspired by the recipe challenge at The Studio this month. The challenge was to use as many of these "ingredients" as possible:
Mists
Stamping
Ribbon
Stitching
Purple
Flowers
Wood veneers
Aqua colour
Enamel Dots
A heart

I got most of the items on the page. For the mists, I sprayed, splattered, and smooshed a few coordinating colors onto my background. I stamped part of my title. I have a few hearts, including the big one that I machine-stitched around. My enamel dots aren't technically dots, but stars and hearts. The only things I didn't get on here were ribbon and purple (unless you count the purple in some of the clothing in the photos).

2 comments:

  1. Great happy photos. I love the stitched heart and stamped title. Thanks for joining us with the recipe challenge at The Studio Challenges.
    Helen - DT for TSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this great layout with these cute photos! Thanks for joining us at the studio challenges!

    ReplyDelete