Friday, March 16, 2018

20 Weeks- Stuck?! Sketches

Hello, I'm back again with another layout. Yesterday it was a layout for my oldest child's book, this time for the youngest. I started with this sketch from Stuck?! Sketches:


I used my 20 week ultrasound images for this layout. Since they are landscape orientation, I rotated the sketch 90 degrees. I cut the circles from different patterned papers (some are not full circles, but the part where they end is covered) and adhered them to my background. I then took my sewing machine and stitched around the circles. After that, I layered on the images and patterned paper strips. For embellishments, I added some chipboard hearts that I colored with Distress inks, a badge, some journaling spots and letters for my title.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you! Lovely page! Love the eclectic mix of patterns! So happy to have you playing with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you adapted the sketch to your photos and the way you used the patterned papers reminds me of a pregnant tummy. Beautiful work. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout with a precious theme. I love your details and sewing. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet and I love the way the jouranlling has been added! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely idea to document this beautiful time in your life! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Stuckes!

    ReplyDelete