Monday, January 22, 2018

Too Smart

Hello again! I have another layout to share! This time I was inspired by the January 15 challenge at Scrap Our Stash:


I started by making a block of photos like the sketch on the left. I knew I was going to add patterned paper like the sketch on the right. I wanted to add some interest and texture to the background, so I started by spreading some gesso on my cardstock. Once that was dry, I sprayed and smooshed some blue spray inks onto my paper. I then layered on my photos. I did a square journaling card to match the square layered on in the right sketch. Then I went to work finding blue embellishments to finish off the layout. I found three blue rhinestone brads to spread around the page. I also used some "Dew Drops" to look like water droplets. 


5 comments:

  1. What a pretty page. Love the details and stash use.So adorable and great take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Love the background painting and the sketches mixing! Thanks for joining is at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool page - well done on combining the sketches :) Love the title too. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the challenge. Love your background work. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketches. Fun layout. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete