Friday, April 7, 2017

April Calendar Page

Hello all! I am (finally!) here with my April calendar page. I, once again, didn't plan ahead very well and ended up scrambling into the new month to complete it. I started with last month's sketch from Stick it Down:

I had planned to follow the sketch closer, but when I edited and printed my photos, I didn't double check my sizes and orientations, so I ended up with different sized and shaped photos than what the sketch called for. I went with it and made what I had work with the sketch. I splattered some spray ink on my background for interest. I used some Distress Stains and water to color my pieces for the "Just Add Watercolor" collection. A few patterened paper scraps and some acetate die cuts were scattered around the page. I cut my title with my Cricut. 

I was also inspired by the Take 5 challenge at Paper Issues:


I used yellow, numbers (on my photos for the dates), stars, cardstock, and buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment