Monday, September 5, 2016

September Calendar Page

Hello all! It's been a while! Unfortunately, I can't promise my posting is going to get more consistent anytime soon. I (finally) have my September calendar page to share. I used the August 2 page sketch from Stick It Down:


I pulled out some fun papers from Echo Park's "Country Drive" collection that I picked up recently at my local scrapbook store. I matted my photos with cardstock that coordinated with the colors in my patterned paper. For my title, I used mostly Thickers, but I was short some e's, so I cut those using my Cricut and coordinating cardstock. I decorated my page with some stickers, rub ons and flowers.


Materials:
Cardstock- My Mind's Eye, Bazzill, Michael's
Patterned Paper- Echo Park
Stickers- Echo Park, Bo Bunny Press
Flowers- The Paper Studio
Chipboard- American Crafts
Rub Ons- Crate Paper
Gem- Michael's
Badge, Tape- October Afternoon
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Cartridge- Jasmine
Font- Monotype Corsiva
Ink- Ranger
Pen- Gel Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment