Saturday, April 9, 2016

Hello My Name Is...

 Hello! It has been a while, but I am back today with a fun layout. I was inspired by the Liftapalooza at Scrapbook Challenges going on now. My layout is based on this layout by design team member Ali:

AliLift02

I was inspired by the paper rolling and the overall design of the page. I started by attaching and rolling the fun arrow paper to by background. I then splattered some ink on my page. I followed that up with the patterned paper strips and photos. 

I used stickers, a brad, rub ons and enamel embellishments from several different collections and companies.

I used a couple of label stickers for my journaling because it didn't quite fit on one.

I had the idea for my title, so I found a die cut piece that looked like a name tag and stamped and heat embossed "Hello" across the top. I used tiny letter stickers for "my name is," and used my Cricut and Sure Cuts a Lot to cut out "Trouble."

I was also inspired by the Pick 5 challenge at Paper Issues. Here is the list for this month:


Materials:
Cardstock- My Mind's Eye, Bazzill
Patterned Paper- Echo Park, Imaginisce, October Afternoon
Chipboard, Die Cuts, Badge, Enamel- October Afternoon
Stickers- October Afternoon, Echo Park, Basic Grey
Cork- American Crafts
Brad- Carta Bella
Rub Ons- Basic Grey
Font- Dear Teacher- Normal
Ink- Tattered Angels, EK Success, Tsukineko
Pen- Sharpie
Stamps- Target
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Software- Craft Edge

2 comments:

  1. oh the antics of an almost 2 yr old! Great pics and great lift of Ali! Kate (SBC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love that Imaginisce line and have a bunch yet to use too.

    ReplyDelete