Friday, February 12, 2016

Stick It Down- Masculine Birthday Card

Hello! I am back today to share a card I made for my brother for his birthday last month. It is based on the February card sketch at Stick It Down:



As you can see, I flipped the sketch 90 degrees to make a wide card. For the background, I used light blue cardstock and tore some ground from some dark brown cardstock. I inked the edges of the brown cardstock to make it stand out a bit more. I stamped and fussy cut the trees. The moose was simply stamped and the panel edges with brown ink. It was attached with foam adhesive.  An evergreen branch and sentiment were stamped in the top right to finish off the card.
 Make sure to check out the Stick It Down blog and see what the rest of the design team did with the sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment