Friday, January 2, 2015

My Scraps and More Sketch #97- Sisters

Hello and Happy New Year! There was a new sketch posted on My Scraps and More today! This week, we have this fun sketch by Audrey:

I made a layout for my younger daughter's album of my two girls together.  I'm behind, so these photos are all from almost 4 years ago!


For the papers, I used some October Afternoon Woodland Park that I picked up at their warehouse sale a couple of months ago.  It is an older collection, but it is so pretty, I couldn't resist. I fussy cut several butterflied from one of the patterned papers. I also did a little stamping, with the hearts and scrolls. 


Included in the brad pack was this cute little tag that I stamped and added some eyelets to. For a couple of my butterflies, I used Stickles to create the body.

I cut the title with my Cricut. I brushed a bit of paint behind the title to make it stand out more.  I used Stickles for the butterfly trails as well.

Make sure you head over to the My Scraps and More blog and check out what everyone else did!

Materials:
Cardstock- Die Cuts with a View
Patterned Paper- October Afternoon, Fancy Pants Designs
Stamps- Hero Arts, Hampton Arts, Autumn Leaves
Ink- American Crafts, Tsukineko
Brad- October Afternoon
Glitter Glue- Ranger
Pen- Marvy
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Software- Crafter's Edge
Font- Curlmudgeon
Eyelets- making Memories
Paint- Delta
Transparency- Die Cuts With a View

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout Jessica! Love all the photos and the pretty butterflies fluttering about!

    ReplyDelete