Sunday, June 15, 2014

Congrats Grad

We were invited to two graduation parties this year.  Unfortunately, we were unable to make it to either as we had prior plans.  We did send a card to each of the lovely graduates though!  I again made two cards that were to same because it is just quicker.  I was inspired by the paper that I pulled out for this one.  It is some patterned paper I have had for quite a while, and I am trying to use up.  I also pulled out my Stamping Gear to make the half circle.  As you can see, I alternated colors of ink as I went around the circle. To color the cap, I wet down a brush and picked up some color from the corner of a Distress ink pad and painted in the cap.  I used the same colors for the sentiment.


1 comment:

  1. I love it- very colorful! I also love your half circle technique!

    ReplyDelete