Monday, August 26, 2013

NAS #280- Frosty Fun

It's Monday, which means a new sketch at Nuts About Sketches!  It is the last one of the term and it is a great one for getting lots of photos on one page!  

I decided to scrap some photos of my younger daughter playing in the snow a few years ago.  I used Recollections Peppermint Twist papers.  The large snowflake behind my focal point photo was cut for another project, but it ended up not working, so I pulled it out and used it here.  I cut the smaller snowflakes with my Cricut and the "Doodlecharms" cartridge.  I fussy cut the snowmen from a sheet of patterned paper and used them in the place of the banner elements.  I added a little sparkle with some glitter glue on my snowflake elements.


Materials-
Cardstock- American Crafts
Patterned Paper- Michael's
Tape- My Mind's Eye
Letters- Creative Memories
Gems- Mark Richards
Trim- Michael's
Brads- Bo Bunny Press
Pen- Creative Memories
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Cartridges- Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2; Doodlecharms

No comments:

Post a Comment