Friday, August 30, 2013

I Feel the Love Project- August

I have my card for the I Feel the Love Project to share today.  This month the project was to make blank birthday cards for women and children who are staying at Safehome.

I was inspired by this week's Monday Challenge at Simon Says Stamps: Dotty.  I used a Studio Calico mask, distress ink in Salty Ocean, and a blending tool for the background.  The transparency pieces were leftover from previous projects and were actually my starting point.  I have been doing some rearranging of my scrapbooking supplies and I found these and decided to make a card with them.  I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on vellum.

I even added some dots to the inside, using the mask again and my Stamping Gear and circles stamp.

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, your card is beautiful. I love the way you used the button on the flower on the outside of the card. Such a nice touch. And the papers and colors all work so well together. What a great gift this is. Thank you again for all your support!!
    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Jessica! The masked dots look fantastic! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete