I finished another layout today. This one is for the August Technique Challenge at Challenge Masters. The challenge was to do "fussy cutting" which is detailed cutting of images from patterned paper. I cut the flowers in the top left corner and center of the page using this technique. I also cut a few extra flowers and used foam adhesive and layered them over the original stems to add some dimension.
Here are my pictures from week 2 of my Project 365:
8/23 Groceries waiting to be put away
8/25 My daughter and mom watching dolphins at the zoo
8/26 My son lifting his head
8/27 My daughters playing with sidewalk chalk
8/28 Bowling with Uncle Brad
8/29 Too cool