Friday, April 2, 2010

Last Card

Well, it is the last day of Lent and I have made a total of 45 cards. Here is my last card. I used the sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You this week again.




In other news, I have been selected to continue to be a part of the design team at Ch{all}enge Masters. Starting this month I am the leader of the Calendar group. I will be posting my challenge on the first Sunday of the month. I just completed my layout today and I am really excited to post my first challenge. Here is the complete list of "Design Divas" for the next 6 months:

Week #1 Groups:

Altered: Pam Sandy

Book of Me: Misty Miller

Calendar: Jessica Shurts

One Little Word: Mikki McGehee

Stash: Stacy Rodriquez

Technique: Vieve Garner

The Daily Grind: Sarah Eclavea



Week #2 Groups:

Ad/Art: Julie LaKose

Blade Masters: Cindy Blair, Pat Bishop

Color: Sally Cranney

Go Green: Robin Lachnicht

Hybrid: Elizabeth Rosemond

Recipe: Jennifer Campbell

Surprise!: Guest Design Diva



Week #3 Groups:

Cards: Jamillie Radar, Vanessa Carlson

Journaling: Diana Gonzalez

Scraplift: Pat Bishop, July Gaceta

Sketches: Audrey Yeager, Marinanne Barone

Stamping: Jennifer Chapin

Tags: Fia Uiterwijk

Congrats to all!

5 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card! thanks for joining us at 2S4Y!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those photo corners are fabulous! Thanks for joining us

    ReplyDelete