Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Grin Birthday Card


I made this card the other night for my sister-in-law's birthday which is today. I used the Stash Challenge at Challenge Masters as my inspiration. The challenge was to use scraps of cardstock, patterned paper from 2007 or earlier, ribbon that had never been opened, an embellishment, never used stamp, brads, and a flower. I used cardstock from about a half piece I had laying around, the PP is DCWV from '06 or '07, the ribbon I bought probably close to a year ago and thought it was so cute, but it still had the wrapping on it, I added gems to the sentiment, the layered stamp that I hadn't used yet, and a flower and brad. The biggest challenge was finding a stamp I hadn't used. I try to only buy products I know I will use, and this helped me see I have done a pretty decent job of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment