Thursday, August 3, 2023

Caution Kids at Play- Lasting Memories

Hello! I have a new layout to share and it is bright and colorful! I started with this fun sketch from Lasting Memories:



I adjusted the photo spots a bit to make it work with the photos I had- instead of four down the side, I used three vertical photos and and flipped the horizontal single photo spot in the center to vertical and used two photos. Since the photos are from the Children's Museum, I wanted a playful feel to my layout. I pulled out this set of patterned papers with the primary colors and selected a few for the background. For the words and icons around the larger photos, I fussy cut them from a sheet of Shimelle patterned paper. I attached some with regular adhesive and some with foam adhesive. The title was cut using the Cricut. I finished off the layout with a epoxy flair, puffy stickers and tiny gems. My kids all did Diamond Art pictures and I said I would take the leftover gems to use on layouts. :)

 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely a gorgeous, Bright and colourful page Jessica. The photos are perfect for the sketch. D T Maureen. Thanks for joining in this month at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, bright, fun layout! Fabulous pics! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so fun! Love the bright colors, and the fussy cut elements are perfect to showcase your trips to the children's museum. Thanks for playing along with us again at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete