Friday, October 14, 2022

October Calendar Page

Hi all! I'm here to finally share my October calendar page. It has been done for a while, but I've been so busy that I didn't have time to get it up on my blog! I used the September double page sketch from Stick It Down:



I started with kraft cardstock for my bases. I used molding paste and a stencil to add a pattern and texture. I then used spray inks to add some color with spritzes and splatters. Once that was dry, I layered the patterned papers over the top. I found a green cardstock that went with the greens in the papers (it may be slightly too bright looking at it now, but that's what I used) to mat the photos. I used a journaling stamp and a pen to add my journaling to the page. I found letter stickers that coordinated with my colors fo the title. To embellish the page, I fussy cut items from the fussy cut sheet in the collection and added them to the layout with regular adhesive and foam adhesive for some dimension. I finshed off the clusters with some Nuvo Drops in Dirty Bronze.


 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment