Sunday, August 29, 2021

September Calendar Page- Stick It Down

Hello! It's the end of the month, which means I am sharing my calendar page for next month! I once again started with the sketch from Stick It Down:



I stuck pretty close to the layout for the photos, but I did split a couple of the spots to get a couple more photos in. I recently bought a bunch of papers from the Vicki Boutin Color Study line and that's what I used on this layout. I love the bright colors and distressed patterns! I wrote out my journaling on strips and attached them to the photos. I didn't have a ton of things to write about as we didn't do a lot last September because of COVID. To embellish the page, I used some gold Heidi Swapp spray ink to make splatters around my page. The rest of the embellishments are a mix of old rub ons, die cuts, stickers, epoxy accents and puffy stickers. I added a little more journaling to the tag in the center of the right hand page to talk about what consumed a lot of our time- soccer. 

 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout.

4 comments:

  1. Great page Jessica!! I spy some Minnesota United fans! Whoo! I live in MN too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stick IT Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your month-to-month layouts, and the way you document everyday pandemic life! I love the colours you chose this month - they are so bright and cheerful, and they go perfectly with the photos! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout! Love, love, love this! Thanks for playing along with our double page sketch this month at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I love your take on the sketch and these bright colors! Thank you for joining us at Stick it Down! -Lauren

    ReplyDelete