Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Birthday and Anniversary cards- CAS(E) This Sketch

Hello! I have a couple of new cards to share. I started with this sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:


I started by stamping and heat embossing the card base with a background stamp. For my image panels, I used translucent Yupo paper and alcohol inks. I played with mixitives and splattering blending solution to add texture and interest. Once that was dry, I stamped my images. I made the wedding card first. I tried stamping the dress with Alcohol Ink Lift ink, but the image was too fine and the background to busy that it didn't stand out enough. I ended up stamping and heat embossing the image over the top. For my second card, I chose a bolder stamp and used the Lift ink to make the butterfly image. I stamped the lifted ink onto a plain white panel for later use on another card. I stamped and heat embossed my sentiments and then attached those to the cards. I finished it off with a couple of dots of Liquid Pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment