Sunday, June 10, 2018

Cherish- Lasting Memories Guest Designer

 Hello all! I'm back again with a layout for week 2 of my time as guest designer for Lasting Memories. This week's challenge was to use stencils and texture paste. I haven't used my texture paste in a while, so this was a good challenge to get it back out. I just have white paste, but I colored it using spray inks to make the  three colors you see on my layout.


I used a popsicle stick to spread the paste through a mask. I tried to move pretty quickly so the paste didn't dry on my mask. After it had dried on my layout, I added the patterned paper and photos. I finished off the page with some die cuts, tape, stickers and buttons. For the title I used a white chipboard word. I decided to paint it green to bring a little more green into my layout.

Here's a close up of the paste. You can see it adds some fun texture and color to the page.

1 comment:

  1. The colours on the texture paste look fabulous. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete