Hello again! I have a couple of new cards to share. I tried a new technique on these that was pretty fun. The technique is using Distress Oxide Inks to make a Galaxy Background.
I followed the technique in the above ink pretty closely, but also added some gold ink splatters to my background. For the card on the left, I stamped the person, which was a little boy in a swim suit with water wings and goggles. The attire didn't quite go with what I was going for, so I took my versamark pen after I had heat embossed it the first time and filled it in and heat embossed it again. It actually took a few layers to get it to how I wanted it. I also struggled a bit with the embossing powder sticking to the ink splatters even though they had been heat set and I had run my anti-static tool over it. The other card is for my niece whose birthday is later this month. That one turned out a little neater. This is definitely a technique I will play with more.