Saturday, November 11, 2017

November Calendar Page

Hellooooooo! It's been very quiet around here for a while. I've been busy taking and editing family photos. I also had another wrench thrown in this fall that I will talk more about in the near future. ;) I am here today to share my November layout. I started with the two page sketch from PageMaps from August 2016.

I loved how many photos I could get on this layout and even figured out how to get a few more on than the original sketch suggested. I used Basic Grey "Grand Bazaar for my paper and many of the embellishments. I kept things pretty simple on this one since there are so many photos.

Materials:
Cardstock- My Mind's Eye
Patterned Paper, flowers, wood veneers- Basic Grey
Stickers- Basic Grey, American Crafts
Sequins- Jenni Bowlin
Liquid Pearls, Ink- Ranger
Pen- Sharpie
Stamps- KI Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment