Friday, September 8, 2017

September Calendar Page

Good morning! I figured that since we are now over a week into September, I should share my calendar page for the month! 

This month I was inspired by the two page sketch at PageMaps for July. I used a bunch of October Afternoon papers and embellishments from various places. 


I was also inspired by the Tic Tac Toe challenge at Scrap Our Stash:


I did the bottom row: arrow (middle left embellishment cluster), wood grain paper, and circle (patterned paper on left side of page).

Materials:
Cardstock- My Mind's Eye
Patterned Paper- October Afternoon
Chipboard- My Mind's Eye, Fiskars, October Afternoon
Stickers- Simple Stories, Basic Grey, Fancy Pants, October Afternoon
Flowers- Prima, KaiserCraft
Wood Veneer- Basic Grey, Project Life, American Crafts
Enamel Dots- October Afternoon
Pen- Sakura
Material tape- Making Memories
Ribbon- Michael's
Brads- Doodlebug, Basic Grey 

5 comments:

  1. Hello there! What a pretty layout. Love the details and great stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash! Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a colorful and fun double page layout!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to show off a calendar! Love your little clusters :) Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - this is seriously AWESOME! What a great idea to document the month that way - and a super take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so beautiful take on this challenge. Good idea!!! Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete