Saturday, October 3, 2015

Celebrate 30- Fusion

Hello! I have a card to share that I created for a friend. We celebrated her 30th birthday today! I was inspired by the current challenge at Fusion:

The colors in the inspiration piece were beautiful, so I was really inspired by them. I stamped and heat embossed the pattern on the bottom half of the card and then added a strip of washi tape to separate the two areas of the card. For the gold "30", I cut the numbers out using my Cricut and then heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. I used my Cricut and "Sure Cuts a Lot" to cut the leaves from a couple of scraps of cardstock and attached them with foam adhesive.  I added a bit of twine and a button to bring a bit more of the peach color. 

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely 30th card! love the stamping on the craft and the bright colors on your leaves! thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge Jessica! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and great job combining both the sketch and the photo! Fabulous card for a birthday. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I hope your friend liked it! I love the embossed pattern on the bottom, very lovely! And you did a great job of combining the colors to make a vibrant card!! Thanks for playing along with the Fusion Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun and love all the elements! Thanks for playing at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete