Thursday, May 28, 2015

Welcome Baby- The Card Concept #35

Good morning! I have another baby card to share today. This time it is a for a little girl and is based on the last challenge at The Card Concept:

I just loved the soft colors of the inspiration piece, so I started there.  I didn't have any grey patterned paper I wanted to cut into, so I used some whitewashed black Core-dinations cardstock and dry embossed it with this distressed line pattern.  I then sanded it to make the black show a little more.  The flowers were cut with my Cricut and the "Storybook" cartridge. It is really hard to see (and photograph) but there is a circular piece of tulle over each of the flowers that is held in place by the pearls.  A stamped sentiment and a hand cut banner finished off the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment