Monday, July 22, 2013

Nuts About Sketches #275

Today is Monday, which means a new sketch was posted at Nuts About Sketches.  This week's sketch is a two pager with lots of spaces for photos.  


I used this sketch for my monthly Project 12 layout.  I stuck pretty close to the layout, only splitting one of the photo spots into two.  I used some My Mind's Eye Collectable patterned papers.  I love the vibrant colors in this line!  To mimic the spirals in the floral paper, I cut the circle using my Cricut.  They are actually a letter "o" that I sized to fit my photos.  The left side will be displayed on our calendar for the month of August.

Materials
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned Paper, Brads, Epoxy Stickers- My Mind's Eye
Chipboard- American Crafts
Tape- K and Company
Stickers- October Afternoon, Little Yellow Bicycle
Gems- Recollections
Software- Sure Cuts A Lot
Fonts- Aramis, Redstar

No comments:

Post a Comment